Friday, May 16, 2008

Toe Sucking
Is thumb sucking genetic?? I sure hope not! My little sister who will remain nameless (JENNIFER) sucked her thumb until she was 12. I think she secretly still sucks it, but doesn't let anyone catch her.

Anyway, when she was here and playing with Maura she encouraged the cute baby thumb sucking. (I'll give it to her, it is cute.) I don't want to encourage it because thumbs are so hard to get rid of as opposed to a pacifier.
But, regardless of my efforts, Maura is a flesh girl. She would rather have a thumb than a binky so I've really been watching her and taking her thumb out of her mouth when I see her sucking on it. Then I saw this....





I know babies like to play with their toes, but she was REALLY sucking on them! Maybe thumb sucking isn't so bad...

2 comments:

BeeP said...

What did I tell you?! That is just adorable. I think I like the feet...

Leslie said...

That girl plays with her feet more than any baby I've ever known. It's adorable.
Les.