Woo-Hoo! The Last day of School!
Dallin counted down the days waiting anxiously for the last day of school. He didn't have any big parties or awards ceremonies at school so I decided we needed some kind of celebration. Dalllin wanted to make "mini-cakes" to give to his friends and Gina suggested we party with silly string...so we did!
While Dallin was at school, I bought six cans of silly string, made cup-cakes and called the neighbors. We hid behind our fence and waited for the kids to walk home, then we attacked!

It was raining, but we didn't care. The kids walking home were covered, and those of us shooting the string had a great time! Then we ate cupcakes and played in the rain.


The Mom's kept a safe distance in the garage out of the rain (I think we just wanted to be closer to the cupcakes).

This is a familiar sight, playing in the gutters in front of our house. It doesn't rain often, so we have to take advantage of it when it does!

Devyn had a blast shooting everyone she could even Jace's mom, Cynthia!



3 comments:
That looks totally fun for the kids! Like I always say Bekki, you are a fun mom. I want to be like that.
Looks like fun! Silly string is the greatest invention! You always come up with fun ideas to keep the kids (and parents) entertained!
You are an awesome mom! Dallin looked very thrilled to celebrate the last day of school. Way to go!
Post a Comment