Getting Bekki
Some say when I was younger I teased my siblings mercilessly. They say I would tickle them until they named 10 candy bars, lick their faces, and pound them on the chest. I really don't believe that (evil laugh) I was a great older sister.Several years ago, my younger siblings decided to gang up on me and give me back what I dished out. They plotted to attack at a family Christmas party. Jennifer was to lick my face, Gina to hold me down and tickle me, and I think even Katie and David were there to help as well.
History often repeats itself. This year they ganged up on me-again! Here I was innocently enjoying the Christmas festivities when they came dashing around the Christmas tree and attacked!
My loving husband kindly helped by videotaping the entire event.
Thank you lovely sisters. Just remember, history has a habit of repeating itself...(evil laugh).



2 comments:
HEY! Don't give my siblings any ideas. You were a great sport, and I would have done the same...just pretend like it isn't a big deal until they give up! :)
Les.
Yeah whatever! You are in for it every holiday! Hahahahahah...
Post a Comment