Saturday, January 31, 2009

Tales of Professor Poopypants,
brought to you by Captain Underpants,
hated by Mother Wears-the-Pants,
loved by Dallin Smartypants,
and read by Daddy Sillypants.

Dallin would rather have Adam read to him at night than me. I was so glad when he started bringing home Captain Underpants books!

The other day I heard them reading and just had to document it for posterity. No wonder Dallin likes Adam to read to him-he does a great Professor Poopypants. (You might want to fast forward the first part, it's a little difficult to hear)



From now on Adam will be known as Professor Poopypants, or just Poopypants for short. Feel free to use his new name at any time; work, church, on the telephone, or when sending email.

Long live Adam Poopypants!!

2 comments:

HILLARY said...

Very nice ADAM, I love it!

Jarvis ♥ Family said...

Oh My Gosh! I loved those books in school! Good job Adam, if I were Dallin i would want you to read to me too! Haha That is so awesome!