Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Cowgirl

Grandpa Jonesy came to visit last weekend. Maura wasn't too sure about him...until she got to wear his hat!


She wore it for the looooongest time!

She just walked around the house letting us take pictures of her wearing it.


I'm a little nervous that I may have to buy her wranglers and ropers next!

Thank for coming to visit Grandpa! It was good to see you, but too short! Stay longer next time!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I think you shouldn't let Rae babysit her too long. ;) Just kidding, Gina!

Gina said...

QUICK! QUICK! GET THAT STUFF OFF OF HER! IT WILL STICK! YOU WILL BE IN TROUBLE. Take it from a mom who has spent far too long wandering around "Corral West" - you must protect her from some things in life!! Take off the hat fast - before she starts to say, "But this is who I am!!!!"

Unknown said...

Love it Gina, our sympathies.