Sunday, May 03, 2009

A few months ago my sister Jennifer sent me a painting of herself and her son that a man in her ward did. It was so amazing. Something about the painting just captured her spirit and the spirit of her little boy. I commented on how wonderful I thought it was and wanted to have a painting done of my family or of Garrett. I forgot about it until my dad brought me a birthday gift from my family.



They are amazing!

Jennifer worked really hard with the artist to capture Garrett's spirit.


He got it just right!

Thanks for organizing this Jennifer! And thanks to the rest of my family for the wonderful gift! I couldn't have asked for anything better. I will treasure them always.

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Those are awesome! How sweet of your family to get those for you. Awww.

delilas said...

Oh that is so thoughtful and what beautiful painting.

GeoWulf said...

Happy Birthday Bekki!

From the other Woolf family!

Unknown said...

They look great!

Adventures of Matt and Rae said...

Those look amazing! Happy Birthday by the way!