Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I think I need to re-title Memorial day as 'Project Day'. It seems every year we do some kind of project this weekend. This was no exception. First we spent most of Saturday doing yard work. We mowed the lawn, fixed sprinklers, weeded the flower beds, planted some shrubs and bulbs, made a chalkboard and other things...it was very productive.

Sunday was full of church meetings, a great "what do you do on Sunday?" FHE with friends, and "Oklahoma" the musical-one of my favorites.

Monday we helped a friend paint, watched a movie then more around the house stuff and a pool party at our neighborhood municipal pool (otherwise known as the Houston's)

Dallin's bestest buddie, Jace.

They spent a long time doing tricks off the diving board....Adam tried to get them with cold water,

They did flips,

twists,

cannonballs,

and dives.



Maura loves the pool! I was a little nervous as she hasn't shown much affinity for the splash park or the shower, but the pool was different.





She really enjoyed herself!


We wore her out pretty good!


It was a great weekend. Thanks friends!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks again for the help. I couldn't & WOULDN'T have done it without you.

Stef said...

I forget that you can go swimming this time of year in AZ...that looks like a blast!!!