Christmas Morning
Here we are in all our finest....pj's that is. Complete with bed head and sleeping wrinkles. If I had photo shop I would probably try to make us look a little younger and our hair a little less crazy...or not. Reality is quite refreshing (or so I tell myself).Took it myself with my fancy camera timer.
There were several takes before the natives rebelled. Still have the scary hair and tired eyes (it's 4:30 in the morning for goodness sakes!).
Maura wasn't quite sure what to think about everything. She was a little scared of the "chrotodile" at first.
Once she got past the crocodile, she really got into opening gifts.
She helped daddy get everything out of his stocking,
then watched Dallin as he opened his.
Then the gifts. Parker was very helpful.
Maura's favorite of the day was her treasure chest full of princess dresses!
Daddy was very helpful in trying them out.
Dallin's favorite gift was a basketball hoop he and Adam put up above the garage.
Maura loved her back pack from Colleen and her stick horse from Dallin.
Adam enjoyed his book I made for him. I scanned all his old baby pictures and collected stories from friends and family to put into a book. It turned out great!
It was such a fun day to be together! We enjoyed all the gifts from friends and family far away! Thank you so much!



1 comment:
Love your blog update! And love you! Missing you this holdiay! Wanna kiss the girl's cheeks - and hug on the boy! Keep having fun! Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment