Dallin's Recital
Dallin did a terrific job at his Christmas Piano Recital. We had it in a new studio close to our home that was very accommodating. Dallin's teacher had great decorations and hand dipped chocolates as a treat-yummy! Dallin was 15th on the page of kids to play and that was only about 1/4 the way through. Surprisingly, it only took an hour from start to finish! It was perfect! (Although I should have found a babysitter for Maura so I could have enjoyed the performance...we spent most of the
time in the lobby eating chocolates.)
Here he is with the pre-performance jitters.
This is the second part of his song. Sadly, I didn't do a good job instructing Adam in the use of the Flip video and it took him a minute to get it going, but we got the end with his cute little bow.
This is one of my favorite things to do during the Christmas season! I love the concerts, plays, recitals and ward parties!



No comments:
Post a Comment