Adell came to play!
Katie, Kevin and Adell came over on Wed. to visit then join us at our neighborhood carnival. I can't believe how much this little one has grown!
She's 8 weeks now and weighs like 13 lbs!
Maura loved helping take care of her.
She does NOT like tummy time.
After we played with Adell we got dressed and went to the carnival. Sadly, I did a terrible job of taking pictures. I only got a picture of Maura.
Saturday is our Trunk-or-Treat...I'll do a better job playing photographer.
Edit: A friend sent us a pic of Maura and I at the carnival. We were fairies.
I'm sad I didn't get a pic of Adam that day...he was REALLY scary. He was the Joker from the most recent Batman movie...seriously disturbing. If anyone has a pic, send it my way!



1 comment:
Bekki I didn't know you took all those pictures of Adell. You make her look so cute!! Every picture I take of her she looks like a big slug. So Great Job!! She does hate tummy time!
Post a Comment