Millions of peaches, peaches for free...
Aunt Jan offered to let us clean off one of her peach trees that was ripe so we did! Then we spent the morning peeling and bottling them. While I was sweating over a hot stove Michelle helped peel and slice and tend kids. It was a busy morning!
*side note: I'm still getting use to my camera and I'm disappointed in my photographic abilities, I can't seem to take good pictures...I really need some practice!

Downward Dog Pose
Little Mookie is on her way to crawling, but for now she's stuck in the downward dog position! She gets so frustrate that she can't move forward! 
She will get into this position and then just yell for someone to come and get her. She doesn't really cry, she just YELLS! If we yell back, then she will echo us, then we yell more and she echoes again-a fun new game!

Speaking of the echo...while driving in the desert with Grandpa Jonesy at our reunion we saw a bunch of cows and my dad tried to antagonize them by "mooing" at them. When he would make that obnoxious noise, Maura would echo him and "moo" back. It was a fun thing to do for the rest of the trip, "moo" at Mookie!



3 comments:
You'll have to start doing Yoga with her. She just might teach you something!
That is too funny! Mookie is definitely earning her nickname!
Anytime you girls wanna learn a little more yoga let me know. Maybe we could teach her cat/cow and it'll turn into some really entertaining mooing and mewing at the same time. I didn't even know you knew what downward dog is!
Post a Comment