Now and Then...
I just had to post these great pictures. This is Adam and his siblings; Sarah and Jason at Garrett's funeral in May.

In the same order, Adam and his siblings; Sarah and Jason some 30 odd years ago! How funny is that!?!

Looking at Adam's hair back then it looks just like Dallin's now!
Two peas in a pod!
Yep, just like his dad!
This is his "flower" imitation...they are both so silly!



2 comments:
Those are GREAT photos! Very cool.
great pics Bekki! I thought you'd get a kick out of the old school one...I do have a few others I can send your way! I can also send you any pics I have at Garrett's funeral, although I think they are all of our family outside on the lawn--mom&dad, siblings, and then everyone, but you can decide which you want to keep. Take care!
Post a Comment