Friday, June 20, 2008

Oh my freatin Dosh!

That's what Garrett would say! Wake boarding is so cool!

I learned to wake board this week, it was so much fun. I'm also a thief...I stole the pix from Stacy's blog (if you want them back, let me know ha ha).

The YW/YM of our ward had a lake trip and it just so happened that all the YW leaders ended up on the same boat! Not sure how that happened, but it gave us some time to learn how to wake board. So fun!

My first time ever and it ONLY took me three tries to get up! I am sooooo paying for it today...I'm such an old lady!



Natalia was showing off her awesome talent!


Angie was jumping the wake.


Stacy has some serious skills!


She's a darn good photographer too!!

1 comment:

BeeP said...

Way to go Bek! Be adventurous!