The Toy Box
Mookie has her own little stash of toys. We put them in the toy cabinet with all the other ones then pull out the tub for her to play with. She LOVES it! Mostly she likes to take things out and throw them around. Tons of fun.
I love the tongue thing. She discovered it this week and it has become one of her favorite things to play with. She sucks on it, sticks it out, and touches it with her fingers. Fuuuuuny!



2 comments:
I can't believe she is growing soo fast. She is so darling. Thanks for the good pictures. Hey Bekki, you take good pictures so maybe considering to be a professional photographer?
Oh Bekki, that little "Mookie" just couldn't BE any cuter!! I love all her pictures. And yes, you are quite the photographer! Love you lots and think about you often!
Post a Comment