Pictures of Pictures
I got some cute 6 mo. pictures of Maura done at my favorite cheap spot Tar-zhay! They turned out terrific. Then I HAD to go out and buy frames and put them in her pink room.

Notice the hand/foot prints. Dallin helped me do them and we only got paint on like 95% of the kitchen and 99% of ourselves!

This is her 3 mo. old picture in her blessing dress and some other random ones I love.

So many cute ones I just had to buy them all!

A little collage above her bed.



4 comments:
Maura is so dang cute! I love those pictures of her!
PS Her room is just adorable! Love it!
Those pictures are so cute, but so is her room! Your so great.
What a doll. You did a great job decorating!
Hey Bekki,
We think alot about you guys and want to know how you are, so I regularly check your blog. I have been meaning to let you know so you don't think you have a stalker...lol. You can check us out too if you want to know what excitement we are up to..none. My blog is www.ginaharrop.typepad.com Your daughter's room is so cute, almost makes me want a girly girl again, mine is 12 now. Cade still asks about Dallin, since he came over like 4 years ago. You have been in our family prayers and we hope you know we are here if you ever need anything. Great job blogging, you are awesome.
Post a Comment