Too many photos!
I think I took over 350 pictures in the past 3 weeks, mostly I'm trying to figure out my camera! I think I need some smart photographer to teach me the best way to take pictures using my camera. These are some of my favorite ones, not because they are super pictures (some are fuzzy and not the right color) but because of the content!Love the gigantic toothless grin!
We've almost worn out the hat, we've used it so much.
Dallin is such a super big brother.
The Mookie learned how to do stairs (only going up, the going down part involved a lot of bruising).
Hee hee, Adam and his cool hat.
Love the cheeks.
This grin just makes me giggle.
Her contribution to the bicycle parade.
I'll post more pictures in a more organized fashion as I weed through them....only 340 to go.....



1 comment:
You've already done better than I have. I just copied your posts (and changed some of the wording) about our trip to see you guys. LAY-Z!
I love these pictures. You have the cutest kids!
Les.
Post a Comment