Have YOU seen it yet?!?
You haven't? I laughed realllllly hard. You just gotta see it! (click on banner to open website-read about how it was created, then spend 40 min. watching it!)
I preface this by saying if you are NOT a fan of Joss Whedon (the creator of Buffy the Vamipire Slayer and Firefly) you might not like it. If you think he is a mad-scientist/creative genius like some people do...well then, give it a try.
You haven't? I laughed realllllly hard. You just gotta see it! (click on banner to open website-read about how it was created, then spend 40 min. watching it!)
I preface this by saying if you are NOT a fan of Joss Whedon (the creator of Buffy the Vamipire Slayer and Firefly) you might not like it. If you think he is a mad-scientist/creative genius like some people do...well then, give it a try.




No comments:
Post a Comment