Mookie is a Foodie
She isn't too excited about baby food in the jar or that powdered baby cereal any more. She wants the good stuff! It really doesn't matter as long as she can gum it-and she's a good gummer I guess you'd have to be if you don't have any teeth!
My brother-in-law Kelly would be completely offended if he knew I was feeding her ravioli from a can with the SAUCE WASHED OFF! It's an unpardonable sin in his book to ruin perfectly good ravioli. But it's just less messy this way. Yes, less messy-can you believe it?
Ahhhh, it's coming back to me, the hours and hours spent washing the counters, floors and walls after each meal. Man, babies are messy.
Oh, look what we have here...another foodie...
Okay, so maybe I don't have to sweep and mop after EVERY meal...if I can stand the shiny dog slobber spots. That's so gross.
She enjoys an audience so much she's happy to share her vittles.
Yay! He caught it! Good boy Parker.
Again I say, YUUUUCK! Doggie slobber on my floors....ew.



2 comments:
I agree with you. I cannot even count how many times I clean the floors, walls or the counter after each meal! Thank goodness for paper towels!
You're brilliant with the washed-off ravioli. I remember you doing it with Dallin when my third kid was what, over a year old, and thinking, "Why didn't I think of that?!" What would I do without you to teach me all your good parenting tricks?
Les.
Post a Comment