Joan of Arc was a nut job!
**I stand corrected. It wasn't Joan of Arc, it was Marie Antoinette!**
Maybe I'm the nut job!
**I stand corrected. It wasn't Joan of Arc, it was Marie Antoinette!**
Maybe I'm the nut job!
Seriously, what's up with that "Let them eat cake" stuff?
Evidently she didn't have an almost-10-month-old at her house.
Evidently she didn't have an almost-10-month-old at her house.
she realizes it's much more fun to smash in her hand than put in her mouth.
It's also fun to rub it all over her face making sure to get it in her eyebrows,
up her nose, and in her hair.
Yes, infinitely more fun than eating!
it would taste like. Hmmm, not like carrots..
Mom does really crazy things when the almost-10-month-old does that.



3 comments:
It may be a mess but it sure is fun! And what a cute mess she is!
Hilarious! Love the commentary. She is so much fun to have around. :)
Les.
She looks very proud of herself!
Post a Comment