Jones Family Slip 'n Slide
For our family activity we decided it was time to break out the slip 'n slide. Thanks to friends in our ward we had all the water and plastic we needed.I had my super men to prepare the plastic, add the soap, and turn on the hose, then we were ready!
We had cousins galore!
After it got slippery enough, sometimes the plastic wasn't quite long enough!
I think the best part was the big splash of soap in your face when you hit the bottom!
Jonathan started spinning the little (and big kids) as they went down.
It was a big hit! Go Adam!
I love how we all got tangled up on the slide too.
It was a little messy...
but good cup cakes and a lot of fun!
We didn't really call it a Birthday Party for Garrett, but I kinda' felt like it was. He would have loved the slip 'n slide and cupcakes are his favorite! Happy 6th Birthday Garrett (August 31st)!



7 comments:
How fun! I had a dream that we traveled to AZ just for the slip and slide! Looks like so much fun! I'm so jealous. Good idea. Happy Birthday Garrett! We love you!
What fun! Happy Birthday!
Oh my heck! How fun! I have a heap of Wyoming kids who are green with envy. They are wondering how you can stand it -it is so cold! Especially the ice water that comes out of a hose! It doesn't compute! We WISH we were THERE! That was fun we definitely missed out on!
Looks like you all had a blast and we wish we could have been there..... according to the pasty white skins it looks like that was the first time this summer those big boys(Jeremy, Jonathan, and Adam) got some sun.... maybe next time we'll join ya.
Trevor
I thought that was you guys! (We drove by on our way to Mesa Fro Yo.) Happy Bday Little Man. We love you!
GREAT DAY!! GREAT KID!! GREAT FAMILY!!I was thinking of you guys today,
Always know how much you are loved.
Auntie Joy ox
What a great Mom!! That looks like a TON of fun!!!
Post a Comment