Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Oh, Happy Day!

My daughter will no longer run around naked. Okay, she might. She loves to be naked (but that's another story).

I got the best package in the mail this week! A HUGE box full of clothes just the right size for Maura!

We have a friend who lives in LV and her daughter is older than Maura. She passes on the clothes to us and we love it! Thank you, Thank you!

I can now go at least 2 weeks without washing anything for the little Mookster, which is saying a lot since she is the messiest kid I know.

Another good thing about this is that all the clothes Maura has grown out of I box up and send to my sister-in-law who has a daughter just younger than Mookie.


I love how this works! Thanks friend for being so generous!

No comments: