Thankful Thoughts: Family
My family is awesome. Maura makes me laugh so much. Today it was stickers, stickers, stickers. She plastered them all over her little naked body. I love how she talks and her little personality is starting to come out more and more. She's a stubborn one and I can tell she will try my patience, but I love her and look forward to watching her grow.
She is such a character!
Dallin is a sensitive guy. I think we have a pretty good relationship and I hope it continues. I love that he wants me to hug and kiss him when I tuck him into bed.
I love it when Adam gets home from work. I love that the kids yell "Daddy" and run to give him a hug. I love when we have quiet time together in the evening and we eat dinner together, talk and just spend time together. I especially love the time we get to spend alone.
I'm so blessed.



No comments:
Post a Comment