Thankful Thoughts: Men and Women of the Armed Forces
Today we went to the Mesa Veteran's Day parade. I got a little choked up thinking about how many people have died fighting for what they believe to be right. I am so blessed to live where I do and to have the opportunities I have.
It was a great day (even though it was a little hot).
We went with our friends and neighbors the Hansen family and bumped into the Ellsworth's who shared their spot and blanket with us!
The first big excitement was the huge plane (I have no idea what kind) that flew overhead.
Then the two smaller ones.
It was amazing.
Then we saw some really neat military vehicles. Dallin thought they were so cool he wanted me to get pics...
Maura loved waving her flag,
being with friends
and watching the parade.
It was a super fun time.
Thank you veterans for your selfless service.



2 comments:
I have lived in Mesa my whole life and HAD no IDEA there was a parade???
Oh man, we missed it this year! It looks like they had tons of cool vehicles. Cool!
Post a Comment