Monday, November 16, 2009

What the heck happened to these? They are suppose to be cinnamon rolls...



They look a little....well...deformed (but tasted great)! Did I smash too many in one pan? Did I let them raise too long? I have no idea. I've been trying my hand at making bread-ish items. I've never been good at it. Not sure why. I think it's the time involved.

The ones I made with nuts and raisins turned out just great!

Luckily I made them for our YM/YW activity and youth don't care what food looks like, they will eat anything!

If you know what I did wrong, please enlighten me!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you may have let them rise for too long--- I've done the same thing before.. They still look delish though!

Wish I could have gone to the yard sale!

Stef said...

ANY cinnimon rolls are DELICIOUS cinnimon rolls!

Unknown said...

When they rose they might have been to close together and had no where else to go than up. Yummy!