Day Four: St. Martin
We docked at St. Martin with 5 other cruise ships! I couldn't believe how big they all were and how many people were crawling all over the island.
We were told there were 20,000 people visiting the island that day!
The really impressive part about docking is how close the ships were to each other! Imagine trying to parallel park a ship the size of three football fields!!
Jason and BJ had their own plans, so that left the rest of us without anything except wanting to go to a beach. We were told by our waiter that the French side of the island had the best beaches, so we all hopped in a cab together and headed to Orient Beach.
It was a great place to play on the sand and enjoy the warm day.
We all got a little toasted by the end.
We found out later that half of the beach (the half with the good snorkeling) was a nude beach.
We braved the nakedness and had a good time snorkeling on the reef. I saw more naked saggy bodies than I ever wanted to-ugh!
After a few hours we headed back to the port for some shopping then back to the ship.
Our animal of the day...



6 comments:
How fun! I'm impressed you've got so much of it blogged already. Crazy blogger woman. :)
Love the last pic! Looks like you are having so much fun!!!
FUN STUFF! Loving to look at your blog and catch up with you. What I am wondering is where are the nude beach pictures? Forget your camera?
Looks like a ton of fun!!
The whole cruise looks amazing. I think it's so funny that you were at a nude beach... Awesome!
Adam looks like the Great White Hope
Post a Comment