Honestly, this is the last blog about Mexico...
This is really all I can talk about lately...we had such a good time, but this is the end-promise!
We had several people try to sell things to us everyday in front of our resort. There were necklaces, bracelets, mangos on a stick, massages, rides on a banana boat, a jet ski, pottery, they would braid your hair, and many many other things. (see the massage table under the umbrella? Next time I'll have to try that!)
I think it would be a very hard job to walk the beach and try to sell things to people. (note the cool shade structures in front of the resort)
Maura loved the sand.



3 comments:
I never realized how much you look like Dallin. That last picture finally put it together.
Fun!! Take me with you next time.
Les.
Are you trying to make us jealous?
Post a Comment