Thursday, September 04, 2008

The Mook

Okay, so it's just Mookie and I for most of the day around here and she just cracks me up. She has such great expressions and a fun personality. If you're tired of Mookie pictures, skip this post.


I've been spotted. Mostly when this happens all cuteness ceases.

More often than not lately, this is the face I see wanting to be picked up. Sheesh! Crawling just isn't fast enough I guess. (Yikes, watch the cleavage Mook!)


Found me, but having trouble standing up.

Getting serous about it. Climb Mookie, climb!

Whew, made it.

See, I told you. The cuteness ceases. The whining begins.

Oh, maybe we'll have some cuteness...

First she's gotta make sure the camera is off.



3 comments:

BeeP said...

Look at that red hair! Wow! Gotta love it! She is looking more like Adam every day.

Unknown said...

You take good pictures and I wish I could do that. My kids aren't patience or I am not patience???? smile.

Leslie said...

What a sweetheart. Even with the whining. :)
Les.