Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Sea of Cortez

Dallin loves the ocean. We've visited several bodies of water (lakes, rivers, streams, bath tubs, and even sprinklers) but he loves the ocean the most. If we let him (which we did) he would play in it for the entire day. That's why I bought him a SPF sun shirt-I get so dang tired of sunblock!

During most of our visit the ocean was very calm. On this particular day it was overcast and windy creating some fun waves to jump in. I tried out my 'continuous' feature on my camera and this is what I got!

Ooooh, that's a big one...



Let's do that again...



And again...


We literally had to drag him back to the room when the sun went down. His first question the next morning was "Are there still waves?"

I think we need to buy some beach-front property.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Can we go in on that property with you?
Les.